Cesium, Cobalt, Polychlorinated Biphenyls, Strontium, and Trichloroethylene
- Cesium 7440-46-2
- Cobalt 7440-84-4
- Polychlorinated Biphenyls
- Strontium 7440-24-6
- Trichloroethylene 0079-01-6
Complete ProfileCdc-pdf [359KB]
- The table of contents and list of individual PDF files are given below.
- Peer review
- List of figures
- List of tables
- List of acronyms, abbreviations, and symbols
Interaction Data for the MixtureCdc-pdf [74KB]
- 2.1 Mixture of Concern
- 2.2 Component Mixtures
- Relevance of the Interactions Data and Approach to Public Health
Recommendations for Exposure-Based AssessmentCdc-pdf [47KB]
List of ReferencesCdc-pdf [29KB]
- A. Background Information for Strontium
- B. Background Information for Cobalt
- C. Background Information for Cesium
- D. Background Information for Trichloroethylene
- E. Background Information for PCBs
Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR). 2004. Interaction profile for arsenic, cadmium, chromium and lead. Atlanta, GA: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service.
All ATSDR Interaction Profile PDF files are electronic conversions from paper copy or other electronic ASCII text files. This conversion may have resulted in character translation or format errors. Users are referred to the original paper copy of the interaction profile for the official text, figures, and tables. Original paper copies can be obtained via the directions on the Interaction Profiles Home Page, which also contains other important information about the profiles.
Where can I get more information?
ATSDR can tell you where to find occupational and environmental health clinics. Their specialists can recognize, evaluate, and treat illnesses resulting from exposure to hazardous substances. You can also contact your community or state health or environmental quality department if you have any more questions or concerns.
For more information, contact:
Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry
Division of Toxicology and Environmental Medicine
1600 Clifton Road NE, Mailstop F-32
Atlanta, GA 30333
Phone: 1-800-CDC-INFO • 888-232-6348 (TTY)
Top of Page