ATSDR Emergency Response Teams are available 24 hours a day, and are comprised of toxicologists, physicians, and other scientists available to assist during an emergency involving hazardous substances in the environment.
Emergency Response at ATSDR
Information for persons who respond to or oversee emergency events involving chemicals, radioactive materials, or both.
Healthcare Professionals & Clinicians
Resources to assist health professionals treating individuals who have been exposed to chemicals.
Health Departments & Partners
Support for Regional, State, and Local office, and other partners, when handling an emergency.
- NIH Chemical Hazards Emergency Medical Management (CHEMM)external icon
- US National Response Teamexternal icon
- NIH Wiser Response appexternal icon
- Chemical Emergencies by Agent
- FEMA National Incident Management Systemexternal icon
- NIH PubChemexternal icon
- Environmental Health Emergency Response Resources
- Community Assessment for Public Health Emergency Response (CASPER)